20 Bruce Lee Inspiring Quotes That Will Change Your Existence
1. Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
2. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
3. Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail.
4. The happiness that is derived from excitement is like a brilliant fire - soon it will go out.
5. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
6. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to keep on flowing.
7. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
8. Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
9. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.
10. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
11. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
12. It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
13. Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
14. Learning is never cumulative, it is a movement of knowing which has no beginning and no end.
15. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definitive move daily toward your goal.
16. To hell with circumstances ; I create opportunities
17. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigiv, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
18. Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own.
19. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
20. Concentration is the root of all the higher abilities in man.