20 Muhammad Ali Inspiring Quotes That Will Change Your Life
1. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
2. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
3.Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
4. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
5.It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.
6. It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
7. It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
8. The man who has no imagination has no wings.
9. What keeps me going is goals.
10. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
11. I'm just hoping that people understand that Islam is peace and not violence.
12. Go up in an airplane. Go high enough, and it's like we don't even exist.
13. Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.
14. It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
15. Don’t count the days; make the days count.
16. It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
17. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
18. If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
19. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
20. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked