20 Rocky Quotes That Will Motivate You
1. Going in one more round when you don’t think you can – that’s what makes all the difference in your life.
2. It’s your right to listen to your gut, it ain’t nobody’s right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!
3. Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.”
4. Until you start believing in yourself, you ain’t gonna have a life.
5. Every once in awhile a person comes along who defies the odds, who defies logic, and fulfills an incredible dream.
6. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
7. Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.
8. If I can change and you can change, everybody can change.
9. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!
10. Nobody owes nobody nothing.
11. To beat me, he’s going to have to kill me. He’s gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me and to do that, he’s got to be willing to die himself.
12. Remember, the mind is your best muscle. Big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains.
13. If this is something you wanna do, and if this is something you gotta do, then you do it. Fighters fight.
14. Time takes everybody out. Time is undefeated.
15. You’re gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you’ve ever dreamed. But when it’s over, I know you’ll be the one standing. You know what you have to do. Do it.
16. All I wanna do is go the distance.
17. I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but i succeed because i keep going, and going, and going!
18. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.
19. Adrian: Rocky, why do you fight? Rocky Balboa: Because I can’t sing and dance.
20. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth.
Be the best version of yourself